Last Modified: Dec 15, 2022
VIBE SMG Inc. provides management and processing services for sales rebates, SPIFF and volume incentive, and employee recognition, communications and graphic design and animation, training, rewards fulfilment, and data analytics services for our clients.
- Information Security Program
- We have an Information Security Program in place that is communicated throughout the organization. Our Information Security Program follows the criteria set forth by the SOC 2 Framework. SOC 2 is a widely known information security auditing procedure created by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Roles and responsibilities related to our Information Security Program and the protection of our customer’s data are well defined and documented. Our team members are required to review and accept all the security policies.
- Security Awareness Training
- Our team members are required to go through employee security awareness training covering industry standard practices and information security topics such as phishing and password management.
- All team members are required to sign and adhere to an industry standard confidentiality agreement prior to their first day of work.
- Background Checks
- We perform background checks on all new team members in accordance with local laws.
- Cloud Infrastructure Security
- All our services are hosted with Microsoft Azure. They employ a robust security program with multiple certifications. For more information on our provider’s security processes, please visit Azure Security.
- Data Hosting Security
- All our data is hosted on Microsoft Azure databases. These databases are all located in the United States and/or Canada. Please reference the above Microsoft Azure specific documentation linked above for more information.
- Encryption at Rest
- All databases are encrypted at rest.
- Encryption in Transit
- Our applications encrypt in transit with TLS/SSL only.
- Vulnerability Scanning
- We perform vulnerability scanning and actively monitor for threats.
- Logging and Monitoring
- We actively monitor and log various cloud services.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- We use our data hosting provider’s backup services to reduce any risk of data loss in the event of a hardware failure. We utilize monitoring services to alert the team in the event of any failures affecting users.
- Incident Response
- We have a process for handling information security events which includes escalation procedures, rapid mitigation and communication.
- Permissions and Authentication
- Access to cloud infrastructure and other sensitive tools are limited to authorized employees who require it for their role.
- We have Single Sign-on (SSO), 2-factor authentication (2FA) and strong password policies to ensure access to cloud services are protected.
- Least Privilege Access Control
- We follow the principle of least privilege with respect to identity and access management.
- Access Reviews
- We perform annual access reviews of all team members with access to sensitive systems.
- Password Requirements
- All team members are required to adhere to a minimum set of password requirements and complexity for access.
- Password Managers
- All company issued devices utilize a password manager for team members to manage passwords and maintain password complexity.
Vendor and Risk Management
- Annual Risk Assessments
- We undergo at least annual risk assessments to identify any potential threats, including considerations for fraud.
- Vendor Risk Management
- Vendor risk is determined, and the appropriate vendor reviews are performed prior to authorizing a new vendor.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns or if you wish to report a potential security issue, please contact email@example.com.